Emily Heppen and Michael Spector, the leasing team for Midtown Row, will be presenting on the development project in Williamsburg, Midtown Row which to date has completed a number of façade and project improvements to the former Monticello Shopping Center and parts of the Williamsburg Shopping Center. When they present, they will be just a few weeks away from beginning demolition and construction on 4 new retail/apartment buildings. Topics to be discussed below:
- Overview of the project (how we acquired the sites, zoning, our plan and vision)
- Creating the tenant mix – anchors, inline
- Amenities the project brings to the neighborhood
- The City of Williamsburg’s involvement with the project
- Available opportunities at Midtown Row
Lunch will be provided.
Not approved for education credits.